First and foremost I would like to thank the elderstates women for the thourough advice I will use

Rynokat75

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am finding out that I know less and less about the computer I have inhereted (Family hand me down), all of your suggestions were very helpfull sound advice, but I am starting to lean towards the problem being a video card deficiency. Not saying that I am above opperator error, but I think its the card because my iTunes has been having display driver difficulties as well as of late. This whole trouble shoot has been one process of elimination after another, which is the only way to determine the problem. And yes , I hate to admit it but I am deffinately an UGGAH BUGGAH type when it comes to tech logic, which sometimes seems to defy actual Dr. Spock logic, or maybe thats just the uggah buggah in me talkin, but any way, thanx and I am deffinately checking out the Geek Squad (actual company) to make sure that this computer is Second Life compatable and ready. THANKS AGAIN for all the help, it still might be a few more days before I get to go sailing in my ship like  the "Time Bandits" but untill we meet again here's wishing you a happy voyage home!!!!!! HAZE GREY and ANCHORS AWAY!!!!!!!!

1 answer to this question

Once upon a time everyone on these web pages also knew zilch nothing nada about computers and how they work, and every day everyone learns something else new.

Once upon a time everyone on these web pages also knew zilch nothing nada about reading writing spelling and math.

Keep returning and ask your questions. This is the place for learning.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.