missing baby ahnd missing dragon egg

Laurie Latoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

When I moved nearlt a month ago from Leopard's Relax my daughter went missing. I have tried and tried to find her but to no avail!!  I miss her something awful and want hewr back desperatly! Can u help me plz?

Additionally, I now live on Alligators Bayoyu and I transferred a dragon egg to my dear friend Morganna but she nevewr received it!  czn u help with that as well.

Thank u for ur time and consideration,

Laurie  LaToe

1 answer to this question

Without much more information, it's hard to give your specific help in finding the missing baby.  Review these generic options, however >>>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

If you transfered a dragon's egg within the past 30 days, it should appear within your Transaction History (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account).  It should also appear on your friend's Transaction History.  Check both places to be sure.  The most common mistake is to drag a transferable item and drop it someplace by mistake, so that the wrong person (or object) receives it.  Once it's gone, it's gone. You cannot get it back unless the person you gave it to is kind-hearted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.