Help Needed with Freebies Project Please!!!

Elle Enchanted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is our intention here at Blackhearts Cafe to put together a store specifically for those new resident to Second Life.  As one of the most popular destinations (we average between 35,000 and 45,000 traffic)  you can imagine we receive a lot of new people through our door and we feel it would be great if we could help them out.

We have already put together a simple notecard to help,and with the help of some of our vendors in our Mall we have a few free items available in a store we have specifically put to one side for new residents.

I am looking for help from other vendors and designers in placing some free items in this store and i would ask for anyone interested to please get in touch with me and we can discuss things further.

We realise that the newbies of today, are the residents and community contributers of tomorrow, so obviously it will work out as a good way of advertising your products as well as being able to give them in the box a landmark to a main store too so when they do gain confidence in world and begin to shop etc they may venture into your store.

So please, consider this request, pass it to your friends, spread the word, and please help me to try and get this happening and help those residents of tomorrow :)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blackhearts%20Cafe/122/44/13     come and take a look.. Store 7 !!

In world Elle Enchanted

• 1 month later...

Hi there, we are still going onward with this project, so if either of you would still like to help us then please contact me in world and let me know.

Also if anyone knows any other designers or creators that may like to help and place a gift that would be great... you do not have to pay for anything to take part in this "freebies" project.. so really if you already have an existing gift, box it up with a landmark and a notecard, and in essence its free advertising for your store!

Winners all round :)

Elle Enchanted - Blackhearts Mall Rep

or

Syntheia Resident - Blackhearts Mall Rep

Yes, we have some stores for rent, we have also just created a new marketplace for designers who perhaps just want to showcase a couple of items, seasonal goods, etc.. those stalls are only 25L for 5 prims.. great value really!... I will try and contact you in world today when i return from RL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.