How to get rid of this line?

Sally Hurricane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Line Dx.jpg

Hello! So recently Ive got a invisible fuzzy line going down on my Firestorm viewer- I've been told its from a HUD. I think the line is the thing affecting my camera too as it keeps focusing  and going fuzzy and ive checked my preferences D:

So..how do I get rid of this line?

EDIT:

Thanks for the answers! I tried disabling the option which was mentioned and then I went and seen depth of field which took it off! Also, it was just on my viewer and from every angle ;) Thank you!

2 answers to this question

Sally,

That is a strange artifact. Is it there from all angles? Can others see it as well? If only you there of course it's related to your Screen Display or a HUD as was suggested to you.

Suggestions:

1) Remove all HUDs / Objects one at a time until you see a marked improvement in the rendered graphics.

2) Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Graphics Card.

3) Since it doesn't look like one of the normal artifacts that OpenGL create you can try this:

Turn off the Graphics / Advanced / Hardware Settings / [  ] Enable OpenGL Vertex Buffer Objects option

Test and let us know if that does it!!!

Please update your question with a status as follows: Select the Options drop-down menu to the right of your question and select Edit Question

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.