SLURL and Premium account

chloe Seljan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

First at all, sorry for my english!

I've a sim, and i organize some events or invite some people or groups to use my sim for exhibition or special events.

When i try to use the SL events page, i can choose my slurl. 

But some events or exhibitions are not at the point purpose in the list of slurl.

Is it possible to change this slurl? Put another slurl.

In the sl events page, the slurl tp people at the ground. For the moment, i've an exhibition in the sky. 

I know, i can put a fixed tp, but there are in the sky some other things to visit... And i don't want to create "parcels" on the sim.

Another question :)

Is it possible to offer a premium account? (like a flickr account)?

Thanks!

Chloé

The only way to change the event slurl is to change the landing point, unfortunately.  What you could do if you don't want to do that is to install a tp to the event at the existing landing point and put a sign up to tell people to use the TP.

As far as a "premium account",  Not sure what you mean by that.  You can make a group and have people joint the group to have access to certain events or areas of your sim.  You can elect to charge for the group membership or not.  Then use the land or estate tools to limit access to a parcel or the entire sim to only group members.  See the links below for more information:

Groups

Land

Estates

If this is not what you mean please explain in more detail what you mean by a premium account.

Ron Khondji wrote:

If you set "Teleport Routing" to "Anywhere", people should arrive at the coordinates in the slurl instead of at the landing point.

Unfortunately, to set up an event on the Events Web Page you are required to set a Landing Point.  You cannot set an arbitrary SLURL.  It will not even let you schedule an event if your parcel does not have a landing point set, as this is where it gets the SLURL for the event from.

chloe Seljan wrote:

Thanks!

Ok for the landing point. I will put a little "house" on it.

For the premium account.

Flickr, we can pay a pro account to friends. (
) As a gift.

I'd like to know if it's possible to do the same thing for SL Premium account.

Thanks a lot!

Chloé

The people to answer that question would be billing who you can call at the numbers below. 

If you do this be sure your friend wants to be premium.  Why?  Because they will have to have payment information on file.  If at the end of the period that you pay for they don't want to continue, they will have to cancel it and revert their account to basic.  If they forget to do that, they will be charged using the payment info on file for them.  If the charge doesn't go through their account will be suspended. So premium may be opening a can of worms for them they don't want to deal with.

Billing support phone numbers:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490

Germany: 0800.664.5510

Japan: 0066.33.132.830

Portugal: 800.814.450

Spain: 800.300.560

UK: 0800.048.4646

Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.