Delete This Account Please

Vance Tiponi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love argonians! I remember stealing something then swimming to the bottom of a pond because I couldn't fight the guards yet :P It was funny watching them all attempt to catch me and drown :)

I have seen ONE AWESOME argonian/murloc looking avatar. Unfortunatly I shall not disclose anything because it was the beta grid and not mine :P

I would love to attempt one,but that would have to be in the far future since I am so crazy busy (And haven't really tried to make avatars). I can't see there being any copyright so long as you don't make "The argonian from morrowind" since argonians are outside of morrowind, too. Exciting to see an interesting avi! Hope someone can make one awesome :)

My quick answer would be to visit Grendel's Children. They have a variety of lizardfolk avatars and usually some of the best prices on the grid. However, they do sometimes get some criticism for the quality of their avatars, so you might want to shop around. I find that their quality is variable but some of their most recent work is excellent value. 

Finally, hit Marketplace and search. There's plenty out there: 'reptile' brought back several pages of results for 'complete avatars', including these guys

eta: SLurl for Grendel's http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avaria%20Tor/158/46/310 Best look in the Humanoid area, not Reptilian, if you want anthropomorphic avs.

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.