I can only give Kudos in the last opened tab

MartinRJ Fayray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I open multiple topics in "Answers" in tabs in Firefox (18), often (not always) I can only give Kudos in the last opened tab,

in all other tabs I get an error message (something about an invalid/missing app/security token).

Is there a workaround?

Thank you in advance:)

ETA:

This is how the error message looks like, it happens every now and then when I open multiple answers in tabs and give kudos in a tab after I did the same in another of the opened tabs before, while keeping all of them open:

Authentication Failed.PNG

1 answer to this question

Hmm.. I've never noticed that, probably because I rarely have more than one Answers tab open at a time. I generally keep one Answers tab open, plus one for other forums and another for my gmail  (OK, plus another couple that I have open as resources). 

This Lithium software is quirky, at least as implemented.  It's better than all of its predecessors, going back to the old BB days, but it is still limiting.  We continue to fret about the fact that it's impossible to get notified when an OP has updated a question in Answers, for example.  Once a question is shoved off the current page -- as they are on a busy day (or by the daily swarm of ** $^%##$!! ** posts by our sportspammer) -- it's lost.  We each have a list of peeves like that.  Add the kudos one to your own list.  In the old days when Lexie was around, we could occasionally hand them off to her.  Now, who knows?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.