Why cant i get any objects to attatch to my avatar?

NeverA Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently reactivated an old avatar that had been deleted, I was expecting the total inventory loss however i was not expecting to be unable to attatch any new objects that i have purchased. Whenever i try and attatch an item it says "unable to create object" I have relogged, tried numerous times on numerous days. cleared cache, rebaked, have waited to see if i needed to load my avatar nothing helps. Furthermore whenever i relog it wipes any changes i have made to my avatar clean and i go back to the default avatar once more. please help!

1 answer to this question

It sounds as if the account still has problems that you'll need to handle by either filing a new support ticket or (if you are a Premium member) contacting Live Chat.  Reactivating an old account sometimes takes a couple of tweaks.  Just in case you are also having connection issues that are making it hard to sync SL's asset servers with the appearance files in your computer, try rebooting your router too.  Just unplug it from the power for a few minutes.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.