My graphics card cant be recognized by SL new offical viewer after I update...

bigsmoke1488313310

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Make sure that in the nivida settings that you have the card running the graphics for second life. I know on my new dell using firestorm the graphics were set to use the intel and not the nivida. Had to switch it over in the nivida settings, now I have all the shaders and shadows

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. Help->About... provides all the version numbers we need.  To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

thank you valerie,Jonathan,Gunner

I tried these ..but still cant be recongnized in new offical viewer..it worked well in past..right now I am useing firestorm..working well everything..all  shaders and shadows can open too. hard to find out whats the real reason..such weird...anyway ..thanks guys!:matte-motes-sour:

and thank you too Nalates..i decide to use firestorm  for a while ..maybe will handle this problem in future..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.