Not able to set category on my latest items

VanillaSunsets

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello fellow merchants, 

I have been trying to put my newest release on the Marketplace for 2 days now. For some reason I cannot set the category. I filled in the whole list, as usual, but when I try to update the product it tells me that I did not choose a category. When I scroll down I can see it is filled in tho... I tried several ways to get it to work. I tried a different, more general category, I tried bulk editing, I tried editing them 1 by 1, I tried doing it all over, and over, and over... I did not miss any of the other required fields either. I have been a merchant for a long time so you could say I can fill in the form with 2 fingers up my nose and my eyes closed ;-).

This really puzzles me!

Am I the only one having this problem?

Is it a totally new item? Otherwise this may be of help.

I had the same issue and contacted support, the advice I got (and which worked) was to first unlist the item, then choose cathegory, and list it again.

Just thought I provide the information if someone else had similar issue with already listed items.

My issue was the same and it got resolved, but now I went to change another setting and it will not accept the other changes...

1 error prohibited this product from being saved

There were problems with the following fields:

• You must choose a category for your product before it can be listed
then...

* Category: Apparel > Women's > Women's Swimwear

it would be nice to get this fixed, as the change I am trying to make is not to renew my premium listing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.