Cuff Chains

BadEddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.
I know to script furniture so chains link the cuffs to it once an avatar sit on it abut what I can'T figure out is how to make a set of cuff and link those cuff to each others (wrist to wrist and wrist to wrist).

Anyone can point me to the right script to use for that?

Thank you

There's two main chaining systems, lockguard and lockmeister, for you to choose from.

Typically, you would want to choose one or the other for furniture since, most (but not all) cuffs can understand both systems, and you don't want both systems firing off simultaneously.

There's pros and cons to both.   Lockmeister is the more widely used.   If you're using MLPV for animations with your furniture, you will want to be know that there's a plug-in for that called CISS, which simplifies chaining people a lot.    On the other hand, if you are using the nPose animation system, that uses Lockmeister by default.

ETA  Akk.. that's not what you were asking.

To link cuffs to each other, if you're using lockmeister, you need the Amethyst extemsion commands.  I've never made cuffs with lockguard to link together, but I imagine you'd use the standard ID tags and scripts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.