How do I keep my Avatars names are Midnightlover007 & Midnightlover4u& keep my home in Batik Reg ?

Midnightlover007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made a hugh mistake when I asked my question about adding my Panrtner to the new home that came with my new account underMidnightlover4u because I wanted to keep both avatars and move into the home under Jesse in the Batik Region and move all Inventtory that is allowed to the new home and do alway with the old home that came with Midnightlover007 but you took that home away from me ( My Mistake) and now I only have the one i the Rexham Region. So may I keep both Avatars and homes and accounts open please with both Avatars and their homes and how do I add someone who might live with me in the future in to the group I live in ? I rushed to jugdement about my new partner and we want another chance together if it is allowed, Thank you.

1 answer to this question

We didn't do anything.  We are all SL residents, just like you, and we have absolutely no power to do anything to your account.  Lindens never come to this Answers area either.

It's a little hard to figure out exactly what you are describing, but the bottom line is that if you have a Premium account, you are entitled to one Linden Home.  (If you have two Premium accounts for some reason, then you have access to two Linden Homes.)  You can't specify exactly which home you'll get when you register for one, or where it will be.  If you don't like what you have, though, you may abandon it and request a new one -- up to 5 times a day.

Read more about Linden Homes here >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Homes/ta-p/700103

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.