looking for some land

olivian Blaisdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi been renting some land but now looking for something different wonder if anyone has any suggestions ;)

4000L a week Tropical forest type theme with ocean views possibly a corner plot over a 1200 prims and as big as possible

im not a premium member and thoughts would be a great help getting lost in all the listings ;)

either drop a reply here or contact me inworld olivian blaisdale ty so much

olivian Blaisdale wrote:

Hi been renting some land but now looking for something different wonder if anyone has any suggestions
;)

4000L a week Tropical forest type theme with ocean views possibly a corner plot over a 1200 prims and as big as possible

im not a premium member and thoughts would be a great help getting lost in all the listings
;)

either drop a reply here or contact me inworld olivian blaisdale ty so much

Given your budget, this is what you should be looking for: 32768 sq. metres (which is half a region), Homestead; this configuration gives you 1875 prims. Do a search for 32768 sq metres, and you will find what you want. If you land on any estate parcel "for sale", the sales reps will find you. Go with the big guys, e.g., the Chung sisters (ACS), Dreamseekers, Zoa, etc., because they will be around much longer than the little guys.

4000 is a lot of money for 1200 prims. You should be able to find a parcel with conservancy more thoroughly that money my region is seasonal so not really suited to your needs. I have large corner parcels though for 1.70 linens per prim per week. I would look around on the land forum here and check some places out. Give me a shout in world if you want to see my region or have other questions about land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.