destionation guide failure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi i have contacted the people that deals with destionation guide 6 times and still no change to my landmark i recently moved sims and needed the landmark changed so i contacted them. Now 6 emails later still they have not changed landmark to this place http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Desire/181/147/3803 when i go and check its still showing nothern mountain the old place. Im under music and live dj spot. what i want is someone that can contact them to sort this as its very dissapointing...

I'm not sure how to contact them, but how about putting up a sign with a teleport pad in the old location so that people who wind up there will have the correct place to go? Then, ask them to bookmark the new location. At least it's a temporary solution until someone can fix your problem....

ty for reply but the old sim has gone now i dont have any rights to it no more as the last sim owner could afford to keep it also i did find the email on how to contact them but as stated 6 emails later and no reply as it even states the email to contact them if you need to change the landmark. really dosent make sence why have that email if they dont update your info. ty for reply though.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.