Other Residents objects showing in my prim usage

JoelMahla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a problem I'm hoping someone can help me with, I have other resident objects showing up in my prim usage when these objects are not even in my house

When I go to Build - Pathfinding - Linksets they show up and are anywhere from 72m to 192m away I have tried returning the objects that give me that option I get the folowing message in chat       "Removal of the object 'Apt Pose Stand' from the simulator is disallowed by the permissions system"  when I try returning the Apt Pose Stand

When I click "Teleport me to it" it will take me to other residents houses where these objects are

How do I remove them from my prim usage adding them up if i could get rid of these I'd have 12 more prims I could use

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Joel, 

Have you tried and checked out the parcels object tab? About land > Objects > Refresh button to see if anyone has prims on your land. I have no clue on how LL manages the homes there on their mainland sims it could be just a bug they are not aware of, I would suggest you submit a ticket if the About land > Objects doesnt resolve your issue. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.