would you take me to your favorite place?

Wanda Wizenheim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi friends,

I am really new to SL so excuse any newbie-ness!  I am consistently amazed by the beautiful landscapes I come across in my flights, and would like to hear your personal thoughts on what these spaces mean to you--in terms of happiness, art, peace, fun, etc.

Basically, I'm interested in learning about your most favorite place(s) in Second Life. If you're up for a short interview, please let me know!

Thank you.

-WW

Wanda Wizenheim wrote:

Hi friends,

I am really new to SL so excuse any newbie-ness!  I am consistently amazed by the beautiful landscapes I come across in my flights, and would like to hear your personal thoughts on what these spaces mean to you--in terms of happiness, art, peace, fun, etc.

Basically, I'm interested in learning about your most favorite place(s) in Second Life. If you're up for a short interview, please let me know!

Thank you.

-WW

I wouldn't say "interview" right now. With the amount of students asking residents for their opinions for their term papers, it will turn people off....

I suggest you check out some of the Destinations LL posts.  You can visit the places listed ,admire what the creators have created and form your own opinion.  The unique thing about SL is it is Resident created by some very imaginative and talented people.  LL might provide the platform, but the Residents are the creative force behind the way most of SL looks.

In my view the people who deserve the accolades in Second Life are the creators. Those that purchase...design or build their sims although talented are of course limited by what is available. Nature to me is the most beautiful and the most difficult to imitate in our virtual world. Visit  and contact resident Tomera Somerset and she would love to explain the emotions surrounding our home at Willows Peak.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sanctuary%20Isle/190/166/27

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.