Magic Box Sync Issues

donni67 Cyberstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having problem with my magic box syncing with my online store.  I have hit synchronize several times but I still have product missing and it is losing product that had been listed for months.  This is getting to be bothersome as it is happening practically every time I want to list new products.  I do reset my magic box and the problem still occurs and I cannot load yet to merchant outbox.  Help!!!

Side Note: I have rest the Magic box 8 times now and tried synchronizing with Market Place...my unassociated inventory count keeps dropping and the amount of inventory being removed from active listings is increasing.  Getting disgusted and ready to pull my shop off of Market Place.

Donni

Howdy, Donni

This happened to me once as well.  Something you might try is this:  Go to your Merchant Home and on the left, click "Magic Box Status."  You will get a pop up that says "Continue To The Marketplace."  Click Cancel.  Down at the bottom of the page, look for "Registered Servers."  Those are all your inworld magic boxes.  Click "Force Update" or whatever it says (I've gone to 100% direct delivery and so mine says "No objects found.")

See if that helps.  Something else you can try since it can also be a communication problem between the magic boxes and the marketplace, is to restart the sim (or have your landlord restart it).  Once it comes back up and the communication line is back, those unlisted items will relist themselves.  

Let us know if either of these helps!

I concur with Marcus.  I go through that process at least once a month...just in the habit of doing so in case of SL glitches that may have knocked one or more of my Magic Boxes offline.

Another idea if the above doesn't work is to take all your Magic Boxes back into inventory, then go into the Magic Box screen on the website that Marcus mentioned and hit delete for all of them - refresh the page to make sure they do not show up anymore. 

Then start fresh - put your Magic Box/es back out and go through the steps Marcus detailed.  Go to your Marketplace store and Edit Listings, then click the button at the top of the page to synchronize your Magic Box with the MP listings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.