can you play secondlife in a web browser?

Kotori Padroclum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Tupac Redstar said:

Hello, it's possible now again, it's speedlight viewer, you can see here : Speedlight Viewer

I'm running 2 islands in second life for business, it helps to get in touch with customers with computer in browser, and on my Iphone with IOS application. There is an app for android too to.

It's a very good way to play second life with mobile, i can chat, pay, see residents profile, see transactions, IM and even see a second life in 3D (not a so good with a viewer, but very nice). 

can you please watch the dates on the topics and there are more recent topics about speedlight. 

Hello, it's possible now again, it's speedlight viewer, you can see here : Speedlight Viewer

I'm running 2 islands in second life for business, it helps to get in touch with customers with computer in browser, and on my Iphone with IOS application. There is an app for android too to.

It's a very good way to play second life with mobile, i can chat, pay, see residents profile, see transactions, IM and even see a second life in 3D (not a so good with a viewer, but very nice). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.