the last 24 hours,i cant buy lindens

Fotios Kahanamoku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am using the same prepaid card for 6 months, and never had any problems,buying linden dollars.

Since yesterday, i try to buy lindens and  i receive this message:

"There was a problem charging your payment method"

i contacted my bank and not only my credit card has not a problem, they havent seen any attempt from linden lab to receive money from my card.

I live in Greece, and there is no phone number i cant use, for billing issues without overcharging.

Any other way to contact them without calling?

i am a bit in hurry because i need to pay my land`s rent

7 answers to this question

Issues with prepaid and gift cards

A common cause of payment method failure is the use of unsupported card types. At this time, the majority of prepaid cards are not compatible with our system, even if they bear the VISA/AMEX/Mastercard logo. This includes cards purchased at retail stores, rechargeable credit cards, and bank-issued check cards.

See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.3 for a list of the accepted payment methods.

Other residents have been having issues. It took a long time to appear on the grid status, but your problem may be related to this:

[Posted] Unscheduled Billing System Maintenance

[Posted 6:55am PST, 13 November 2012] Our billing system is currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This can result in updates to credit card information not updating and some payments to fail. Please refrain from making any purchases at this time. We will update as soon as maintenance is completed.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2012/11/13/post1820/

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.