Information on TOS

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think we all have tons of things in our inventory that fall into that catagory.  :)  You have to remember that whoever created the outfit and sold it did so with the idea of making a profit.  When someone comes along and buys the outfits then decides it's not for them and resells the outfit (even at a reduced price) that dilutes the original creator's  profit. 

I know real life is different...........many people re-sale outfits for various reasons.  But that outfit cannot be easily copied like digital content so there is little danger of someone "flooding" the market with copied outfits (it's called knockoffs in real life and that is against real life laws).  The fortunate part is that if that outfit cost you $L500 that translates to about $2 USD.  Not like some outfit costing $500 USD in real life and the knockoff costs $200.  It's a matter or scale........but it does make it easier to shallow those mistakes when you buy something that really doesn't work for you.

If the item you purchased is Trans and no Copy, i dont see anything bad in the fact you resell it. You bought your item with your money, the merchant has been paid for it and the item is your own now.

Since its no copy, you only will be able to sell your own copy, so i dont really think this will cause a dammage to the merchant.

You can also keep it somewhere in your inventory for a future gift to someone you care :-).

• 5 months later...

Answering your question that depends.

If you bought a full perm item so YES its againt the rules and you can be reported (by the creator) for doing this.

If you got it for free, well, you can resell it BUT its an strange thing to do...

Have a great day :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.