Deleting items from my listings & wishes etc.

Oceane Grumiaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wondering if it's possible  now or soon to delete more then one item at the same time, also for items that turn out pink because they can't be found anymore (result of deleted Magix Box.) It takes me an endless amount of time now to delete (old) stuff because I have to do it all one by one and everytime it asks me are you sure you want to delete items, then waits a long time after you clicked yes. Mind you, I have superfast internet (glass fiber) and a great computer.

I also wonder if it's possible to add the feature add demo by creating multiple listings, simply because I use the same demo's for fatpacks as for some of my single items (makeups or skins). Now doing it one by one is time consuming, as is adding related items. It would be so convenient to do that at once and just change name and picture for every single object. 

The Merchant outbox still doesn't work for me, so I have to use the Magic box and I found out that certain items I listed are suddenly not available anymore....they are still mentioned but I can't edit them. Do I have to file Jira for each and every single question I have now? 

Last but not least, it would be fantastic if I could add one of my assistants to do the listings for me but I don't want them to have access to my financial status and such. I am sure other designers have this wish. is there a way to present the team ideas and wishes for marketplace? 

If you're trying to remove items from the Unassociated Inventory that are left over from being in a Magic Box then there is a much easier way to make them all go away instantly.

1. Go to the Magic Box status page at https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=adminservers
  2. Go to the bottom of that page and Remove all the "Servers" (Magic Boxes) that are listed (But do this ONLY if they're deleted from in-world too.)
  3. Go back to the Manage Listings page and "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes" .. wait a few minutes and .. Presto!

That's all it should take.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.