Forum Posts

Tex Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This may seem a silly question, but I was wondering about posts on the forum. Every time you reply to a thread, it adds another post to your list of recent posts. I don't respond that much, but at the moment I have 4 pages of stuff.

Does anyone know if there is a way to combine them together or to delete older posts? Would make it a lot easier to keep track of.

I apologize if this isn't the right forum to post this.

Thank you

Do you mean on your forum profile page under "Recent Posts"? I agree that it would be very helpful to see just a list of the threads I had responded to, rather than the individual posts I have made to those threads. That would make it so much easier to navigate back to the conversations I'm participating in to check for replies.

If someone else knows of a good way to do this, I want the answer too!

Quinn Morani wrote:

Do you mean on your forum profile page under "Recent Posts"? I agree that it would be very helpful to see just a list of the threads I had responded to, rather than the individual posts I have made to those threads. That would make it so much easier to navigate back to the conversations I'm participating in to check for replies.

Yes....my apologies for not being clear. That is exactly what I meant

I don't know of any way to either combine posts into threads or delete older ones. I have 100 pages of posts now but to be honest, at times I find the list of individual posts very useful when I want to find a post I know I made previously and need again for another similar question on Answers when I can't recall exactly what I wrote then. For many people though, that's not a priority but I don't belive the software can handle what you seek.

Quinn Morani wrote:

I'll add my vote!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.