who do i contact when an item i purchased on marketplace gets deducted from my account ....

MANU0011488303392

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i purchased an item on marketplace , MP took my money and the merchant didn't deliver , normaly you get your lindens back within 8 hours , it's been 24 hours and MP is still holding my lindens and i have no clue where i have to be to get it back 

*** THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS :)) *** 

only problem is , the item never got delivered , it's still stated as undelivered in my order history but still the money is gone , it's clearly states that my lindens got taken and would be refunded after delivery , well ... it never got delivered :((( it's still qued for delivery , i am a merchant myself and i never seen this before , i can't let the merchant redeliver since she never got the lindens because MP is still holding it even after 48 hours it's telling meh > qued for delivery 

2 answers to this question

See your Order History ( https://marketplace.secondlife.com/orders ) in the Marketplace. If really the item has been delivered and you have been charged (see your Account History in your Dashboard: https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php?lang=en ) then read the Knowledge Base about "Unreceived and accidentally descarted items":

Unreceived and accidentally descarted items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

Slow deliveries may currently be more noticeable because you now have a cart to which you can add multiple items. (This wasn't the case with the old Xstreet, which closed for purchases in October 2010.) Unfortunately, we can only send so many items at a time.

32px-KBnote.png Note: There are several interrelated causes that slow down delivery. We are hard at work on creating a faster and more reliable Marketplace system that will soon make Magic Boxes obsolete.

Many merchants (I know I am one) will resend a no transfer item right away (like 30 minutes from order) if it has gone astray. So your fastest method in the future is to send a notecard or IM (if they mention that in their profile) asking for a resend. There are times that the Marketplace will not LET them resend, presumably this is when it is still queued for delivery.

If you do not get a resend from contacting the creator you can send in a ticket under the MARKETPLACE  category and the powers at LL will send the item to you again -- this normally takes longer.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.