Help I can't get money in betagrid!!!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello if I write this thred is because I don't know what else to do to gain the money for aditi to test meshes.

My iussue started when I decided to change the password to my avatar. I have already done the questionary and I have already uploaded a good amount of meshes.

After the change all the money I had went for goods.

I was reading some posts in the forum so I IMed the linden that in the forum is pointed as the moneythree linden for betagrid. I got an answer  but since then I don't see the money in betagrid. I read somewhere that after asking for it you should gain about 50 K to test your mesh.

Is it so difficult? Is there another way to ask for money in betagrid or to gain it?

Thanks

Thanks, knowl, but the problem is still there.

1)  24 hours passed since I' have updated my password in agni, so the wiki link doesn't help for that. The inventory is updated I hagve items that I didn't have before i betagrid but not my money. The money I had before is gone and it didn't came back.

2) hmmm about the hypotesis of transferring money to an alt ...

I didn't think that money went lost after an update of password, so that other link leaves me speachless as well.

So what should I do to see my money in betagrid or least to gain them?

When you change password your agni account is copied to aditi and is accessible on aditi 24 hours later
That includes the money you have in agni.
So it is unwise to change password when you are out of money:)

You can ask people you meet on aditi for money.
Since the money are not real, nobody loose anything by giving money away.

• Like 1

hmm well here comes the oddity . I knew that  password could take me for a few out from aditi. However when I changed it just few minutes later I logged in in aditi and poof I was there, inventory and my look updated , but all the money went. It shows the few peanuts that I have in inworlds not the amount that allowed me to test  freely in adity.

Begging for money hmm is something really not fun hahah well I neglect that hypothesis.

I think that they should enable free uploads in aditi something like in os grid and some communities that use it now,something like in inworldz that is an os grid afterall. The problem is I trust less testing my stuff in os grid where is a Far West of viewrs and there are a good amount of bad ones around well disguised as legal viewrs too. If they intercept your stuff in os grid then LL couldn't help you cause it happened out of their administration and out of their power.

in inworldz the uploads are always free also in maingrid but..... I don't trust much  testing my stuff there either.

In Inworldz anything is free to upload, texture,animations , sounds, sculpt maps, and meshes too and I mean free in maingrid.

If you send Oskar Linden a kind polite notecard asking to refresh your lindens on the beta grid( without all the drama of the loss lindens) it would be helpful in your case.. you will only get 5K not 50K

Like Cerise said. toss your lindens to an alt on the beta grid before changing your password..

So let me ask this, your main account on the MAin grid  IS moneyless and broke too? Usually your main grid moneys transfer too. Most cases if you had thousands on the beta grid you more than likely have thousands on the main grid..

Those other grids offer freebies because they have to to attract users. There will be a day they shut off the luring features

• Like 1

Hey Dilbert . Well that's the first thing I did as I saw that my money was gone I started looking for solutions. I got in touch with Oksar Linden I sent him an IM and he replied me "ok" .After that other 24 hours are passed but my balance in betagrid stays like that.If you read well my first post you see why I am so crazy about this, cause I've already done all the steps that one could do to get it fixed.

About the other question my  account well hasn't much now but just few to allow me not many tests. After all as you may know all the flux of money that we had there in the past came from our spent money in main grid. I had a good amount after all, cause I earnt and recharged also a few with this account but now well anything is gone for goods.

The whole system of mesh needs some reviews. I think that this strict control over the payment infos  and real infos and questionary in betagrid will make it to hard and discourage many residents from building meshes in secondlife.

True that using the pay info would make easier to persecute those who infringes the law , but mesh is not the only way that they could use to infringe copyrights:  I see sculpts doing even worse than meshes could do infringing many copyrights. The sculpts can be uploaded by anybody and as if it is not enough many meshes could be converted manually or by specific programs into sculpts.I saw many items and characters made by sculpt prims using the name of the game or the movie where they have been taken from. Will sculpt map be no more allowed then in secondlife?

I'd just allow to upload meshes  the ones who have  Real info on file and who have completed the questionary plus I would also make free uploads for mesh for the above residents in aditi.

I know that to some residents who think like me this would appear like the discovering of the warm water and to others that are not agreed with me it would appear like a thorn twisted in the side, but this is what I think and for sure meshes systemis not perfect. a part that SL doesn't allow all the  collada format to be uploaded as bluemars did so you have to be a sort of equilibrist and acrobact between programs to guess the right one it wants for rigged meshes for not riged meshes.

Since aditi is first and foremost a test grid for LL it would be insane to introduce routines, like free upload, that are not and will never be introduced on the main grid.

If you are lucky enough to meet me on aditi I will spend a few thousands on you:)
I hate to see people getting so upset over money

• Like 1

Dora Gustafson wrote:

Since aditi is first and foremost a test grid for LL it would be insane to introduce routines, like free upload, that are not and will never be introduced on the main grid.

If you are lucky enough to meet me on aditi I will spend a few thousands on you:)

I hate to see people getting so upset over money

YeAH ,Dora aditi is for test, biut then why do we need money there to keep testing?

I could agree about the agni : that they don't want nor need to make uploads free ( even if we already would give back a percentage over the items we'd sell).

If Aditi is for tests then we 'd need no money or at least continuos regenerating money there without seeing these situations. A  mesh is not a sculpt if failed some meshes can cost much more than a sculpt and it would be a vain tossing away of bucks.

thanks for the offer but I am so random in and out  from aditi that I'd have more chances to meet there the incredible hulk or the  Yeti.

Astrid Kaufmat wrote:

YeAH ,Dora aditi is for test, biut then why do we need money there to keep testing?

You got it wrong: Aditi is not for us testing mesh, textures and animations

It is for Linden Lab testing us testing mesh, textures and animations

and that test includes testing the payment system

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

Dora Gustafson wrote:

Astrid Kaufmat wrote:

You got it wrong:
Aditi is not for us
testing mesh, textures and animations

It is for Linden Lab
testing us testing mesh, textures and animations

:smileysurprised:
:)
:smileyvery-happy:

:smileyfrustrated: haha :P well it sounded like the other way. now I see what you meant.

Well this makes of us tester something like in the romance The planet of the apes, when it's described the travel throught the time as a man who paints a man painting a window who is  doing the same and so on basically endeless madness story.

All this story is making me jump all over the room like one of those apes and not like the guano apes when they sing in concert. More than a guano apes I feel today like a ape in the guano.

Hmmm well however it is we'd need money just for the frustration that we get testing for LL we're worth of getting a monthlygift least in betagrid :P hahaha

Let's make a petition !!

Hey up there in heaven of LL could you send some money  US poor, frustrated, stressed, burnout testers in betagrid:P?

You might find it more productive to get to work rather than compare apples to oranges. thousands of builders seem to make it work regardless of the obstacles. everything on the net can be copied. period. end of story. protect your goods legaly and slam anyone who steps on your toes legally

The ones who are successfull have decided that sitting around moaning about the hill in front of them is less productive than just climbing it or walking around it.  Either way they make it work lol

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

You might find it more productive to get to work rather than compare apples to oranges. thousands of builders seem to make it work regardless of the obstacles. everything on the net can be copied. period. end of story. protect your goods legaly and slam anyone who steps on your toes legally

The ones who are successfull have decided that sitting around moaning about the hill in front of them is less productive than just climbing it or walking around it.  Either way they make it work lol

That's why the world and sl too will never change. these days nobody is ready to fight to change things. A passive attitude doesn't make changes. The creation borns from kaos, disorder and from destructions. If we keep accepting and leaving things always as they are there will never be life again.

Astrid Kaufmat wrote:

Dora Gustafson wrote:

Astrid Kaufmat wrote:

You got it wrong:
Aditi is not for us
testing mesh, textures and animations

It is for Linden Lab
testing us testing mesh, textures and animations

:smileysurprised:
:)
:smileyvery-happy:

:smileyfrustrated: haha
:P
well it sounded like the other way. now I see what you meant.

Well this makes of us tester something like in the romance The planet of the apes, when it's described the travel throught the time as a man who paints a man painting a window who is  doing the same and so on basically endeless madness story.

All this story is making me jump all over the room like one of those apes and not like the guano apes when they sing in concert. More than a guano apes I feel today like a ape in the guano.

Hmmm well however it is we'd need money just for the frustration that we get testing for LL we're worth of getting a monthlygift least in betagrid
:P
hahaha

Let's make a petition !!

Hey up there in heaven of LL could you send some money  US poor, frustrated, stressed, burnout testers in betagrid:P?

Next time you log into beta test grid, there should be a decent amount of L$ waiting for you - I passed you some of my spare Bank of Toytown Lindens.

• Like 1

Thanks,Echo.:catvery-happy:

There is still  a big iussue.:catfrustrated::catfrustrated::catfrustrated:

It seems that transactions of money / transferring money from an avatar to another is not working in betagrid.

I still see the balance as it was.

Today a friend tried to send me in aditi 1000L and it failed as well.

What it shows is just the few peanuts I have in agni.

After yours and my friend's gift, I also login in the aditi web profile and check my balance and it is the same as the one on agni is.

https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/

Is it a betagrid thing or could be it related to the viewer?

Hmmm but if it was the viewer least on the aditi web profile it should show the right amount, shouldn't it?

I have tested sending L$ from an alt to my main, with my main offline, and the money has transferred without any problems.

However, unless you have changed your password again since me or your friend sent across the L$ to you on the Aditi beta grid, then it looks like the server just hasn't updated your information in a timely fashion. (Every time you change your password, your L$ balance on Aditi test grid will be the same as the one you have in that moment on the Agni main grid).

Relog, but relog into a different region on Aditi when you do - ie Morris or Smith or Shelef.  If the balance remains low, click on the balance on your screen to see if it will refresh.

If that does not work, you would do well to ask the Second Life Beta group inworld if anyone else has had such issues.

And please continue to keep this thread updated as you have been doing.

Edited to add:

It has nothing to do with your viewer. 

I was not aware you could check your L$ balance for Aditi test grid via the website; I thought it only showed your true Agni balance.

Ok guys here is an update about what is going on.

See if you ever got something similar.

I changed the region too in betagrid, and also tried to click the balance on the viewer?

But nothing  changed.

I haven't updated my file infos again .

I open the web page of my account for aditi , I check the transaction history and I see that I should have  all the money that Echo and marigold sent me.

But when I go back to the main page and check the balance it mirrors the actual balance of agni that is really low.

This is so buggy. Why is this happening?

Astrid Kaufmat wrote:

I open the web page of my account for aditi , I check the transaction history and I see that I should have  all the money that Echo and marigold sent me.

But when I go back to the main page and check the balance it mirrors the actual balance of agni that is really low.

This is so buggy. Why is this happening?

Clear your web browser cache and cookies each time you acces each site. they are sharing the same file names in a different location wich will cause conflict on what is being reported to you.

The beta site is meant to work for the needs of running the beta grid. expect things to be different

If I tried hard enough I could find fault in everything lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.