Looking for a size related item if it exists.

Zakore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been searching for a few days now but I've come up empty handed on something that may, or may not exist.

I recently joined about three weeks ago. Since then I've joined the tiny community, and have constantly met some pretty cool people. I'm not new to RPing, but I haven't done it since middle school. Since I joined the tiny community I have had multiple RPing sessions. Some in scaled down cities, to the scenario of being shrunk down.

The only problem I'm having (not even a real problem, just preference) is that running/walking take a bit away from the experience of the RP since I run/walk as if I was of normal height. my question though is:

Is there an item from the marketplace, or ingame that would scale my speed to my size?

I have a nano, and what I've told is a petite size but not a child.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

idk if this will help you, but i have this AO from Vista : Sweet chica Ao. ive noticed i have in the folder an short avatar's version. Ive never used it since my avi is normal sized, but i guess the short avatar's version could be what you are looking for. 

Its not a cheap AO but it worth the price. ive never regreted the price i've paid for. :smileyhappy:

There are animations for tinies, including dances.  I know Abranimations carries some as I have bought some there. I also have sits, stands and other AO animations, I just can't remember where I got them but probably the same place  Check the shops in sims that are for tinies and ask other tinies too if you don't see them at abranimations. I also searched for tiny AO and got these results.

I don't know if there are entire AO;s for tinies, but you can get your animations and put them in a open source AO such as a ZHAO.That is what I did for my tiny.

A quick look at the marketplace found this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KH-Tiny-AO-Stuffed-toy/670536   which might work. I typed in " AO Tinies" and then choose animation overriders from the side bar. The important thing is that you find a Marketplace store that has an inworld store where you can try them out.

The short Sweet Chic AO (that is my default) is not what you are looking for. A good one, but just for shorter gals, not tinies. Seems like the best bet would be to ask someone in the tiny community or check the stores in some sims that cater to tinies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.