DD deactivated a bunch of items, lost the ad pictures, and/or lost text

Nefertiti Nefarious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

These are all items I converted to DD a while back, and there are NO magic boxes around to confuse things.

I can see the listing names, but they do not show up as "unavailable, unlisted or anything ... just sitting there in the list of "All"

If I click on the pale check-mark, some of them go active again, others don't. Those that do not go active again have lost the entire contents - no product image, no listing text, no nada.  

Nefertiti Nefarious wrote:

These are all items I converted to DD a while back, and there are NO magic boxes around to confuse things.

I can see the listing names, but they do not show up as "unavailable, unlisted or anything ... just sitting there in the list of "All"

If I click on the pale check-mark, some of them go active again, others don't. Those that do not go active again have lost the entire contents - no product image, no listing text, no nada.  

Geez, what next!!! :matte-motes-sour:  Just checked the MP and I see 243 items/21 pages of listings...so it's not all of them...but some??

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Nefertiti Nefarious wrote:

Geez, what next!!! :matte-motes-sour:  Just checked the MP and I see 243 items/21 pages of listings...so it's not all of them...but some??

It switched about 20-25 of them into never-never land ... all of them were moved into DD and active a month ago. 280 or so products.

I clicked the greyed out arrow and brought back almost all of them - one key is that if it still had the perms, it's just mysteriousloy gone dormant and clicking the arrow revived it, while those without permissions are blanked except for the product association.

So I only have about 5 that need to be recreated.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.