Very long hair

Lynn Shiu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,
I've been searching for very long, realistic hair in SL for some time now, but I can't seem to find what I want. I did find this hair, but I don't think it's realistic enough. I really like stores such as Elikatira and Magika - the hair over there looks quite realistic. However, they don't have the long hair I'm after.
Can someone maybe help me out here?
Lynn Shiu

While looking at those shops, I found another store I had never heard of before, it was called Enigma Hair. I'm not trying to advertise or anything, but in case someone is looking for the same as I was... it's exactly what I was looking for!
Anyway, thank you both :) 

• 2 weeks later...

When you're inworld do a search for Analogue Dog, sorry I don't have the link to hand and I'm not inworld at the moment so can't create a sLURL ..bad, bad me:P

But they are worth looking up asthey make some of the most beautiful and realistic hair I own and do some really great long hair styles too, and even better some of their best long hair styles are in the Sale section!!!

Especially watch out for the Endra, it's a wonderful classic long hair style, and last time I checked colour packs were only 25L$ each!!

If anyone does have the LM to Analogue Dog if you could post it here that might be a good idea to help out the original poster.

• 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.