What is this text?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's a part of the html page that is at the top. That zonkster Title shouldn't be there at all. It looks like your system has been compromised. If I had that, I'd remove the viewers from my computer, and everything associated with them, run a full anti-virus check and then install a viewer from scratch.

ETA: it turns out that zonkster is "a short messaging service that lets users send IMs to any resident inworld from outside Second Life". So that bit is ok. If it's only on your screen for a short time, such as during logging in, I'd ignore it.

Did you by any chance try and install a text only client for SL on your computer?  One that allows you to IM without logging in?

That is what Zonkster was. Note the Zonkster URL in that screen shot.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Zonkster

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-sl-discussion/31948-off-world-im-thing.html

Are you able to log in at all?

Oooops, My bad, you are logged in there.

Still, very odd.

It appearsa to me that that is only because the zonkster website is completely gone now. causing the error,. Zonzkster.com leads parked at godady to a defaULT PAGE. so thats why the error text is showing. there is no evil compromise

User Slack Zapedzki was the author of Zonkster

Update Firestorm or phoenix or just disable any of the zonkster products

Odd that it is accessing the robots.text no follow instruction

I have uninstalled all viewers and got rid of all traces of SL.Ran a full scan antivirus and optimized my stuff.New updated driver stuff.

I downloaded a fresh phoenix viewer but I still have the text.I looked to see see if perhaps I have something checked wrong in preferences but could find nothing.

The text stays on the screen all the time! I am about running out of ideas?Thoughts?:matte-motes-not-even:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.