SL Conventions

Mutara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, I was wondering if there is ever any SL Conventions and if so when and where is the one for 2013 going to be held and if so who do I contact about it?? is there a website I can visit or a place in world that I can check out?? I would really love to meet others from SL.  Thank You for all your help.  Safe Paths Mutara

There was no formal announcement but the organizers of the CL conventions have discontinued them. There were many factors such as a drop in interest because of the mass exodus of educators and non-profits last winter, but mostly it was due to Linden Lab no longer assisting or willing to show up. This is in line with the lab's recent change of priorities away from SL and to their new app projects.

Nuhai Ling wrote:

There was no formal announcement but the organizers of the CL conventions have discontinued them. There were many factors such as a drop in interest because of the mass exodus of educators and non-profits last winter, but mostly it was due to Linden Lab no longer assisting or willing to show up. This is in line with the lab's recent change of priorities away from SL and to their new app projects.

....and closing down the jiras to public view, and not participating in their own birthday party this year, and no longer posting quarterly economic and statistical reports....I think we're seeing a trend here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.