Ruth Makeover

MiniJenny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got to thinking how neat it would be to make a video of giving the Ruth Avatar a complete makeover from beginning to end. Create a seamless blend of the makeover into phases on video. Starting with the skin the shape the eyes the hair etc... Does anyone know if there are similar videos like this that have been done?

MiniJenny wrote:

I got to thinking how neat it would be to make a video of giving the Ruth Avatar a complete makeover from beginning to end. Create a seamless blend of the makeover into phases on video. Starting with the skin the shape the eyes the hair etc... Does anyone know if there are similar videos like this that have been done?

I think it's a great idea. I was going to do that a while back, but I didn't think of it until halfway through making the shape. I did it to prove that it's not just 1-2-3 to go from Ruth to something unique. There is a discovery process. I don't have a video but I think I took pix. I should've filmed it when I made the shape I'm wearing now (click my profile to see) too but I didn't feel like it. Lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.