Help raise the shape and wear

asd2012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Let me try to understand your question.

You have a complete mesh avatar and want to wear it while your "human" shape comes invisible ?

You have to wear a full body alpha, usually comes with a full body avatar, if not it is easy to create one then just checkmark all parts to be invisible.

Monti

Hehe

Yea I am having a hard time understanding the question my self. I think a translator was used here. My interpretation is

"The op has a custom avatar they are working on, and raising = uploading to second life, and they can not wear it, it is a mesh design. and needs to know how to "lift"= upload and wear it basically.

So part of the problem could be the alpha and also maybe not including armeture on export..... or skin weights if it is just a custom clothing item during the upload....

they may have better luck asking their question in their native language

Okay we are getting closer.

Seems you are trying to rig an avatar and having problems wearing it.....

You need to be more specific with your question and explain in detail what problems you are having.  Explain what tools you are using and where you are stuck at.. If you have a hard time with english, then please ask your question in your native language and more than likely somone will be able to answer it better :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.