May I upgrade to a premium account at the $10 per month level, but later switch to yearly payment?

Winry Carver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I would like to upgrade to a premium membership, and maintain it in L$.  I realize that I will have to begin the transaction with credit card money, however my family can only afford the smaller amount at best.  If it is possible, I would like to upgrade at the $10 level, and then, once I have upgraded, switch to the 70-some dollars per year level of payment, since it is the most cost effective, with inworld money.

[Edit]

Thank you both for the answers. Have a great day! :)

2 answers to this question

Your SL membership is always prepaid.  When your current payment period ends, you are free to discontinue your membership or change to another plan.  Whatever you choose, your payment is always taken first from your current dollar balance.  If you do not have sufficient funds in that balance, the billing office will draw the rest from your payment source of record.  You may replenish your dollar balance at any time by transfering money to it from PayPal or your credit card, or by selling L$ that you have acquired in world.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.