The system won't let me accept the terms of service to log in?

SophieMarceau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Yeah, that happens.  That has to be the slowest page I have ever seen.  Sometimes it hangs and never loads.  The best way to beat it is to download and install a different viewer (try Firestorm) , log in with it, and accept the TOS.  Then you can either stay with that \viewer or go back to the one you started with.  You only need to accept the TOS once. 

• Like 1

That happened to me during one of those ToS revisions that everyone had to agree to (even us oldies).  I believe it was when the Teen Grid and Main Grid merged a couple years ago.  I went to preferences and changed the browser from my usual external browser (IE) to the internal browser that is built into the viewer.  Relogged and was able to accept the ToS.  I change the browser back to my external browser after I logged in.

Try it........it worked for me but I don't think it works for everyone.  Another thing that might help is to clear your browser cache (that's in your browser, not the viewer unless you are using the internal browser).  To accept the ToS requires your browser to access it.  Both ways are much easier than downloading, installing and logging in with a different viewer so try that first.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.