i cant log in

kyliebooy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you can access your account but can't log in only tells you that your user name and password work.  That's not the same as saying that you have entered your username and password correctly to log in.......only that, as long as the two are correctly entered they are good.  You speed tested your PC.......that's good but that's no where near all that is needed for successful log in.  Quite frankly I have no idea what a "grade A" connection is..........I gather it's good though.  Perfect bandwidth.....hmmmm, what does that mean?

Someone here can probably give you a little help.  Or, at least, some ideas on what to look for and how to proceed to fix your issue.  But that's almost impossible without some real (and relevant) information.  A good start is computer specs.  Something else that is very helpful is if you get any error messages.  What happens when you attempt to log in if there are no messages. 

You want help then help others to help you.

• Like 2

@Peggy. I think kylie might be refering to the test at http://www.pingtest.net/ when stating a grade A connection and perfect bandwidth. A grade 'A' is the term they use to tell that the test returned no packetloss, No or very low pingtimes and practically no jitter for the internet connection.

@Kylie. I'm interested to know what happens when you try to log in. Do you get an error message? Does the viewer crash? How far in the login process do you get?

Use edit in the Options menu in the top right corner of your post to add information. Please also press permalink and add a comment to ensure a notification is sent to those who answered.

• Like 2

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.