can i pay to increase my default house space above 512 prims?

lyllithxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

pretty new to SL but i got a premium account and i believe the house i got as a default is only 512 prims in space. i like the house a lot but i have run out of prim space to rez objects. is there any way i can increase my prim allowance for my house by paying for it?

thanks.

2 answers to this question

Quick answer: "No". But you don't have to stay in the Linden Home. Linden Homes are a great way to start in SL, but there are a lot of restrictions. You can use your 512 sq m tier vaiver on any other land you buy on the mainland, and you can buy more land there to increase your prim allowance.   See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-land/ta-p/700043 and http://secondlife.com/land/pricing.php

• Like 1

That is exactly the point of a Linden Home.  To introduce you to land ownership with the hopes that you will eventually leave the Linden Home for a bigger (and better) home on mainland.  117 prims isn't much (though I've managed pretty well on my land for almost 7 years) and prims are tied directly to land......if you want more prims you have to have more land.  The only way to increase those prims is to own more land.  A Linden Home is set up to get you accustomed to land ownership..........and not the "forever" land ownership.  You can, like I've done with my land (which I purchased way before Linden Homes were ever thought of, make it work.  It's up to you......leave the Linden Home and go with a larger plot of land or stay to make it work for you.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.