what do i do if my app freezes in i cant load up the game?????

jweezy1870

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

As it stands right now there's nothing anyone can do to help you.  Without information about your computer, any error messages you might get or an accurate discription of exactly what happens when you try to launch your viewer (the viewer you are using is also helpful). 

Use the Options in the upper right corner of your post and "edit" to add the information or comments.....do not start a new thread.

Agreed that more info is needed. Be AWARE that the official Second Life Viewer as well as Firestorm with the biggest piece of the pie these days take a hefty computer to run. If your computer is older OR if you are trying to access SL with a notebook computer with an integrated graphics card, that is often difficult to do.

To my knowledge the viewer that takes the least resources is SINGULARITY at third party viewer. It can view mesh and do a lot of things that the higher end viewers can do.  I can use it on my seven year old notebook in an emergency. It isn't pretty, but it does work. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.