Latest Scam - Fake permission from a vendor reset

Navy1 Coba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Deja Letov wrote:

Wow that is just crazy stuff. At least you know to look out for it now.

I was thinking that too, Deja.  And lightning striking twice in the same place and soon after the first strike makes me wonder if there's someone "out" for the OP.  A particularly nasty competitor, someone who came to the club and asked someone to dance and got brushed off...who knows...but a loony just the same.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Deja Letov wrote:

Wow that is just crazy stuff. At least you know to look out for it now.

I was thinking that too, Deja.  And lightning striking twice in the same place and soon after the first strike makes me wonder if there's someone "out" for the OP.  A particularly nasty competitor, someone who came to the club and asked someone to dance and got brushed off...who knows...but a loony just the same.

I'm pretty easy going, and its a freelance roleplay type club. We have no employees and have never banned anyone or had any trouble in almost 3 yrs here. Can't remember de-friending anyone in recent years for that matter.

I'm guessing this is a griefer out for cash, and was probably a little miffed that his scam got caught so quickly by LL. If they returned the money he took or just reimbursed my loss, either way, he may have felt I would have loaded more money into my account by the next day and came back for a second helping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.