Twitchy

Annalise Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wasn't aware of SL ever having left Beta!:smileytongue: 

You need to look in your sim stats (CTRL+Shift+1) and see how much "spare time" your sim has.  Since the roll-out of Pathfinding and the change to Havok 7 physics this metric has become a GREAT DEAL more important.

• 2 weeks later...

SOMETHING is deeply wrong with your sim. The "frame rates" that are in the low thirties show the speed the sim is running on the server and those numbers are supposed to be just below 45. Those numbers have nothing to do with your computer and connection. Even in an extremely crowded sim it shouldn't be anywhere near that low, and it's showing only two people and a very reasonable number of scripts.  Do you have a LOT of scripted animals, and who makes them? You mentioned dolphins and turtles. A dolphin maker has a JIRA out saying that people are having problems with them lately.

• 1 month later...

I'm back. Sorry for the delay in replying. Been busy irl.

Anyway, the dolphons are made by Tropical Creations and there are 3 of them. I have a breedable cat made by KittycatS, as well as 6 WTTJ tigers, a pony by Biobreeds, a couple Xidd hawks, 3 octopuses and 4 turtles by Aquatics - The Virtual Aquarium, and the rest is just torches, a few Intans, and fish generators. 

LL did something and the sim seems to be a lot better with no twitching. And here's the latest fps says 42.5 -43

Can't seem to post any screen caps now.

Thanks for the information. :)

hugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.