cant find an object

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

Hope somebody knows a bit more and can help here.

Since a week i get emails that an object is offered to me (owned by me)

About 512 emails in one go.

the emails say the object is mine and the lm of the object that offers it to me brings me to a place in the air.

I looked at the notecard and it seems to be a notecard about Anna's collar (no idea who that is) the creator is Zian Dragovar) I immed him etc but no answer 

Now this happened a couple of times and it is blogging my email of course (dont get ims from my customers anymore) and lagging the sim when it happens.

I contacted support but have to fill in a abuse report against the owner of this object (lol which seem to be me but i dont have or never will have a collar) Not into such things.

But i did what they said reported it and filled in the creator of the notecard instead of myself ..sorry for that but at least he/she could answer me i am trying since last week.

It is driving me up a wall here and wonder what it is. I think some (old) renter "lost" an item deeded to my group. But lol try to find that in a sim with 12000 prims rezzed. I started to return group items and rezz them again and looked in my prim poles and rentboxes for notecards fom this creator. But till now nothing

I have a fully rented out sim totally decorated and with a panaroma view, but it looks like i have to return everything.

Does anybody here have suggestions?

The Owlhouse Designs™

Is it possible something has got embedded inside something else? I used to arrive at a certain place in my house and be spammed by something, which turned out to be in the floor of my house!  I somehow had slid whatever it was into the floor, it was there inside the 'contents' tab when I clicked around at the location the spammy thing gave me.

If the location this thing is giving you is up in mid-air with nothing there, use highlight objects (press "ctrl" "alt" "t" at the same time), see if something invisible shows up.

Other answers may follow.

Nope it is mainland

and highlite transparant objects tried too :(

i think it is an item that some old renter was testing ( a collar probably) and deeded it to the group so now its mine. If i know the parc el he/she lived on at least i could clean out that parcel But i dont know

The creator of the notecard doesnt answer me because i think that is the same person as my renter (alts) 

but ty ty lol keep the ideas coming pretty cleuless here by now, worked 4 days on this and nothing helped till now

well same situation still Just got about 1000 emails again and the sim is crashed

chat doesnt help and i have to fill in another ticket  Its totally lagged out:(

I am losing renters because all of this

Therre goes another succesful sim that was 6 years without problems. I really dont know what to do anymore i spend hours and hours on a daily base searching for that object. which is sending me these emails

Thanks Lindenlab for billing me every month and not doing anything and super support system...but dont worry soon i the sim will be empty and me and my partner can go back to basis member.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.