Need a Tricky Solution - an llDialog with communication ability of llLoadURL - what are the options?

Malestorm1488303118

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi -- 

I am working on an script  so that a user is able to send a dialog to a friend, but  the friend may not be nor ever have been in the same region as the user.        llLoadURL seems to work grid-wide, but the problem is I am not wanting to show the friend a webpage URL, just a text message.

For the purposes of this discusssion, sending an IM is not a vaid option.   The result needs to be a very noticable pop-up box.  

Are there any other LSL or tricky http options that might provide what I am looking for? 

llGiveInventory() perhaps?  (Notably *not* llGiveInventoryList(), which is within sim only.)

If the script needs to know that the other user has seen anything, llTransferLindenDollars() gives a result, but I'm not thinking of a way to associate it with a message you want to communicate.

(This all is assuming that the other user isn't complicit in the communication, as with wearing an attachment you could message.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.