Need a new PG place to hang out. Anyone know of any?

QueenPenguin422

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but here goes...

I regularly attend a PG club on SL. They have regular events there, contests an stuff. Now that I'm going to be a hostess at this club, I will no longer be able to join the contests they have since I'm a staff member. I really like contests though I was wondering if there were any other clubs or hangouts in SL that have events like that that I can go to like a night or two a week. I'm kind of a prude so I prefer if the place were PG or at least doesn't have strippers or anything at the events. Thanks.

Welllll, there's Muddy's (music Cafe)

NGI (next gen incorporated adoption agency) Has events and it's an alright hangout. Attached to NGI is Fablewood (residential community with a waterpark) and Willowdale (RP campus that allows outsiders to hang there, but classes require tuition). Teen Rumors is a dance club associated with teen avatars marginally attached to willowdale. That entire grouping of sims is devoted to family style RP, but they do attempt to be inclusive. 

• 3 weeks later...

No Muddy's is back

If you want somewhere nice and relaxed to go dance – then you can do no worse than Muddy’s! They have a nice mix of live DJ’s from the US, UK, Aus and also for Mainland Europe all played in an atmosphere of friendliness and “No Drama” – it’s on a PG so you do need to be dressed so that your bits are covered but otherwise – go have fun!

The best PG club on the sims is back at new location, come join us at the Legendary club on Legendary Isle

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legendary%20Isle/125/140/25

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.