Unable to connect to grid after multiple attempts for the past 2 days! Can someone help?

Iryce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have restarted, updated and configured everything I  possibly could and still cannot connect to grid. I was able to on Wednesday and ever since that evening I have the same error message come up. I have downloaded other viewers and still no success. Is there any other suggestions or my second life journey has come to an end?

1 answer to this question

That's hard to say.  Exactly what error message have you been getting?  What lind of computer are you using (make, model, etc.)?  Whay graphics card does it have?  Have you ever been able to log in to SL before?  If so, what have you changed since then?  How are you connected to the Internet?  What's your ping time and packet loss (see http://pingtest.net/)?  We can't begin to guess what's wrong without at least some information.  Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add information that might be helpful. Please do NOT start a new thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.