Mesh + Alpha Layers!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think those who sell these items should start adding a notice in product description how to wear the layers, i have seen many reviews on markedplace where people that don't know you can use the "add" function write bad reviews because they never where told how to add this layers so the outfit they just spent lots of money on do fit.

Its just a heads up as the one's that suffer is your product!

• 9 months later...

As far as i know not all viewers support multiple avatar alpha layer. and unless the creator has time and patient to download all the available viewers and make a list of which is compatible, it's not an effective way to do imo... And the only other way around is asking the customers to stick to the official viewer which support up to 4 layers of alpha.

Strawberry Lionheart wrote:

As far as i know not all viewers support multiple avatar alpha layer. and unless the creator has time and patient to download all the available viewers and make a list of which is compatible, it's not an effective way to do imo... And the only other way around is asking the customers to stick to the official viewer which support up to 4 layers of alpha.

If you're using a viewer that doesn't support multiple layers, you're using an outdated viewer that SSB is going to break anyway. Time to update.

Strawberry Lionheart wrote:

... multiple avatar alpha layer.

... the official viewer which support up to 4 layers of alpha.

Just for clarification:

One can add up to five alpha masks (as shown in the left inventory window below, five alpha masks worn).

Even though many call them "alpha layers", they are not layers.

They are alpha masks.

worn-alpha-masks.jpg         Editing-alpha-mask.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.