New to SL

angelomgz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I just joined SL the other day, and I'm just starting to get the hang of it :) I'm interested in meeting friends, socializing with others, and not REALLY interested in any SL relationship (no RL included) until I settle down into the game more :) I been doing a bit of club hopping, but I'm interested in knowing if anyone wants to hang out sometime, and can give me a couple hotspots to hang out at where theres actual talking and no gesturing.

Thanks,

My SL name is angelomgz

:heart:

Also, it'd be nice if I can meet people around my own age: I'm 20 years old. Thanks!

angelomgz wrote:

Hi, I just joined SL the other day, and I'm just starting to get the hang of it
:)
I'm interested in meeting friends, socializing with others, and not REALLY interested in any SL relationship (no RL included) until I settle down into the game more
:)
I been doing a bit of club hopping, but I'm interested in knowing if anyone wants to hang out sometime, and can give me a couple hotspots to hang out at where theres actual talking and no gesturing.

Thanks,

My SL name is angelomgz

:heart:

Also, it'd be nice if I can meet people around my own age: I'm 20 years old. Thanks!

HI Angel!  Welcome to Second life.  I hope you have a lot of fun!  Feel free to look me up inworld and friend me if you wish.  I own a spaceport and there are lots of people that would be glad to meet you!  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.