Cannot teleport into Weapons testing sandbox....

Eric0901 Wolfhunter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I logged on fairly recently, unable to teleport into the weapons testing sandbox located at Weapons TESTING Sandbox, Sandbox - Weapons testing (no da (132, 100, 21).

Upon each attempt to teleport, I receive an error message "Could not teleport. P{roblem encountered processing your teleport. If you continue to get this message, please check the tech support FAQ at: www.secondlife.com/support"

First things first...Nothing on their directly referencing this, and this is the only Sim I have issues teleporting to. and Yes, I re-logged and cleared my cache.
Upon doing a map search for the region, it shows up, but appears that the sim is flooded with objects, which dont seem to allow anyone to stay in the sim (as its uninhabited) or even teleport in.

Since Im unable to get into the sim,. I cannot find out who the garbage belongs to, in orderr to AR it. The 15 min return time is seriously bogged down for this sim as well, or it owuld have been acsessible just before I decided to post this.

If anyone has any other suggestions, or can get a Linden to come into the sim and clear it, and ban the owner of that crap, that would be AWESOME!!! Ive got friends I like to see there, and am not all that cool with the griefing that goes on there, let alone that it gets ignored frequently.  

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.