Rezzed Objects Being moved

Nyxnue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok anyone else having issues about rezzed objects being moved or rotated? I've a few Amaretto Horses...and for the past week I have logged in to find 1-3 of them either moved or rotated. I tried sending in a ticket only for LL to tell me they can't help me because I'm a basic member...which is bull seeing as it is clearly an issue with SL and not my  viewer etc...I am not the only one to see this. Friend of mine actually logged into SL's Viewer (we normally use Firestorm) and the same issue is there.

I used to have a premium account on another account...which I got rid of because its not worth paying real money for a premium account. Sure you get a small piece of land, and a house with so many prims...one problem...the house itself takes up most of your prims...so you're unable to rezz very many things out. Its just not worth 'paying' for a premium account when you can take that same money convert it to Lindens and 'buy' a small piece of land and have alot more prims than what you're allowed with the LL premium land.

Meanwhile, basic members have to suffer with very poor support all because they either refuse to be a premium member or they can't be a premium member due to not having the real world money to buy it. This is ridiculous. And when its an SL problem...they still have to suffer because of it.

This only shows that LL only cares for the money and NOT their loyal customers.

Why not give basic members the support they need...and premium members something 'more' to entice them....because right now....the offer is junk.

And yet I am still having the issue of rezzed objects being moved or rotated. The first day I noticed it...my horse was moved too far out of range of food...therefore she wasn't eating. And before I tried to make a ticket for this...I went and took away edit rights to the very few people I trust, and waited. Next day I come in and same thing happened. which proves no one is entering my land undetected and moving these horses. And seeing as a person has to have my edit rights in order to move anything of mine...no random person can do it....hence why i took away the edit rights of those I trust...in order to test it out....When same thing happened I knew right then this is an SL issue and one that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,

Nyxnue Resident

@Nyxnue

One possible explanation of the ocurrence is Region Idling, which was introduced into SL a little while ago.  It does seem to affect certain scripts that make time calls on the server.  This causes servers to go into a suspended animation state if no avatars are on the sim (simply and incompletely explained).

There really is little that LL could do even if you were Premium, in this instance.  It is good advice to contact the creator of the Amarettos and find out if this is a "known issue" or not.

The quality of "basic account support" is another issue altogether and not for debate here.  There are many who would agree with you.

Well its the same horse or horses...never the others. Owners of the sim take good care of the land has alot of staff in case its needed....they do a sim restart once a week unless someone contacts them asking for it earlier. There is no lage or anything either. We originally thought it was someone who had my adit rights and come on land to do this....but I solved that by taking away the edit rights from all who had them and same thing still happens.

My point mainly is why would I pay hard eanred money for a premium account that really doesnt give you much...nor does their support. My other account was a premium and I stopped it. I figured there was no sense in wasting the money. The house they gave me never got used simply because there was waaay too much lag...couldnt even move in it....not to mention you couldn't really rex what you wanted cuz the house itself that LL rezzed takes up alot of that prim count.

And then when I do report an issue...I always get someone saying things like: its your PC (not! since that is brand spanking new out of box) or someone says its the land....I have it restarted...which sometimes fixes our movie player.

Yet the horses stay the sme.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.