MMORPG needs your skills [PAID PROJECT]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What is the project about:

For those who don't know what a MMORPG is, you can consider World of Warcraft, DOTA, Aion online, as the most popular MMORPG around, if you have played any of these before, read on, (Massive Multiplayer Online Role playing Game). They consist of world of fighting where you use your hotkeys to fight with a set of skills, using bows, swords, daggers and even magic attacks.

I want to bring that world into Second Life, where you have a combat system running, earning you experience points, levels, magic gear and weapons, rare gems, hallucinating player-vs-player skills on fighting raids. And for that, I need your scripting skills.

The system needs to work this way, there is a combat system where all players are connected to, in the grid, they attach the combat system and that makes the user earn experience points per hour, they should be able to have base stats, like strength, dexterity, luck, fortitude, and have those stats enhanced each time they earn a new level, making a level 10 character, stronger than a 9. I need a terminal scripted where users can buy additional items from an item mall on the website, to make their characters stronger. And of course, I need a set of editable skills that are available to award to each fighter in the game, as a reward for leveling up, also, would need a set of extra scripts for enhance weapons and armors to make the user able to resist a fight longer, while wearing these scripted clothes along with level requirements.

I can provide all the information you need, for skills, for terminals, how I want them to communicate and how they should work and connect with the user, I need only your help as advanced scripter, to help me get this started, while I design all the rest in Second Life. I'll pay gently for your time and hard work.

You can contact me: If you think that you have the time during this summer to get in this project, drop me a line at ignitiongfx [a] hotmail dot com or, you can also send me a notecard to my avatar name: Voodoo Schnyder

Only apply if you have experience and the skill set needed to make this work, beginner scripters aren't necessary at this time.

Updated: Added graphics:

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq54/oninon7/GameVisuals.jpg

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq54/oninon7/itemmall.jpg

Min Barzane wrote:

why the heck woud you want to create  one more RP system,there are 3 (or more) systems like that in SL already!

Azora,Spellfire 2 and 3

You can look for them in Stone Keep sim.

Why the heck would the fact that 3 systems exist already prevent anyone from making another? what a very odd idea to present in a free market economy.

Spellfire 1 is old system,same as DCS/CCS,old old old

Azora has player XP,levels,weapons with player level requirements ect

Spellfire 2 has ewerything as Azora +crafting weapons,trading for resources ect

Spellfire 3 ewen has sim weather stats that affect player fatigue (if its hot you get tired faster (loosing stamina)) ,if thats not complex enough idk what is.

Spellfire 3 is still in beta and you can contact Aaron and ask him about creating features you want...

You might end up paying literally million L$ to get sript work done for system you describe and still wont get exactly what you wanted tho...

And to answer Ziggy: Nothing is preventing annyone to make new RP system,or annyhting for that matter,i am just saying why make something new when simular thing already exsist,time consuming and L$ consuming effort that might not end up as expected/wanted becouse persone who has idea lacks scripting skill to acomplish it and has to pay persone who  does have scripting skill to make it. Scripting RP system Voodoo described is complex job,it will literaly cost tons of L$ or $US,depending on how scripter wants to be payed and scripters that can do this job aint cheap!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.