New Marketplace search idea

Spica Inventor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to see a search by price where you can use price groups as a search category. For example, like after keyword type in a price range of whatever say 1L$ to 100L$ or 300L$ to 600L$ or everything under 1000L$ etc.etc....like ebay has. Have them arranged by relevance as well to keep the best sellers in that price range toward the top pages. (This way we can avoid having the L.L. price pumped 'over priced' stuff from being shoved in our faces on the search by relevance search category if we so choose). Yes, I know 'price pumping' is going on now with a vengeance as my most expensive product (1000L$) zoomed up to the top of the search pages and got to sit there for days just by selling one of them after not selling any for the last 12 months or so, and I only sold three of it previously. I know there is no price pumping going on at all for all my other products which are all under 500L$ as they move around based on number of sales far more then anything else. So who's with me on this? Let the rich peeps shop for their cake so they can brag about how they spent 4000L$ on an avatar and us peasants can shop for the cake we can afford in a timely manner without having to walk through Saks first? hehe ;-)

"I think you are a victim of the Marketplace's messed up listings...."

Yeah me and just about everyone else it would seem. It makes the store look a bit like the 'dogs breakfast' i've heard hehe. But I don't mind that bug all that much really. Let Beautiful Dirty Rich Irene get free advertisement for now. lol. Actually getting payed for selling ones products would seem to be a much more important issue right now. ;-D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.