fish hunt = started out good + now bad = what happened? = took a wrong turn on greed road!

xchak Gearz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

used to be fun = now it's not.

used to make a few Lindens = now very difficult.

I have seen this same thing happen time + time again, a game starts out good the owner gets greedy starts changing everything so he makes more + more + more  L, + forgets the games original goals.

if anything it is more sad than anything else.

I tried to give the owner a heads up as to what is going on + most peoples thoughts about the games present state, but, it's obvious he doesn't seem to care.

They put out some blue buoys which started taking astronomical %'s + thats why the fishing people can hardly make anything any more.

*WAKE UP CALL*

word on the street is that hes ruining his reputation, and also the game.

very sad indeed! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This isn't the "word on the street" its an opinion..

http://www.goldtokens.net/

Take a look at the huge amount of work that has been done with the new website, landowner backend, and everything else to make constant improvements for players.

Feedback is being listened to and acted upon all the time to make improvements...

Over 2 million was paid out to new players (not to the owners of the game) this month. Hardly greed.

ps) sorry for posting a link but I feel that this is unfair and owner has to be defended here!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.