How to edit implants to fit inside your shirt?

Kittykittycatgirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought these implants when I first started SL and never used them because of this... Now I bought some new ones and STILL can't get them to work! They're basically going over my shirt rather than my shirt wraping around them. I tried editing the apparence of the shirt but there's no option that can do this. Please help!

Thanks! 

Implants are special. They are prims, and you can't make system clothing go over top of a prim object. It just can't be done. Most implants have a couple of basic "built-in" tops, whose color you can edit to work with a plain system shirt; but it won't be perfect. However, there are lots of people who make clothes specifically for implants. These clothes come with special "appliers" to put the shirt texture over the implants. Try places like It Figures and Ravishing Racks, for a start. There's also a mall or two. Really, just open search inworld and type "busty" and head to some of the stores that pop up. There are lots of good ones. You can also search the marketplace, but some stores are only available inworld.

Keep in mind that you STILL won't be able to wear your normal system shirts or dresses with your implants, only those that are specifically made for busty women. Those are the only ones that come with appliers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.